Eligibility Critria for Amul Franchise :-
- Age – Applicant must be of 18 years minimum.
- Qualification – Applicant should have minimum qualification 12th for Urban and 10th for Rural.
- Required land – Applicant must have spaces for Franchise Outlet and warehouse.
- Experience – Engagement in FMCG sector.
- Investment – Min. 2lakhs for Rural and Min. 5 lakhs for Urban Areas.
Important Documents required Franchise:-
- Personal Documents:-
ID Proof: Aadhaar Card, PAN Card, Voter Card
Address Proof: Electricity Bill/Ration Card
Qualification Certificate, Photograph, Email Id, Mobile Number, Current A/C and cancel Cheque.
Shop agreement / Sale deed, Rent agreement, NOC .
GST Number, Outlet Trade license, Food License
Infrastructure Requirement to take Franchise :-
- Office space should be minimum of 100 -200 square feet
- Number of Operational Staff needed to manage an office, warehouse and most importantly, the sales team is required.
- Computer/system arrangements as per the company requirement.
- For the warehouse a major requirement is CCTV network.
- Total power back up must be for electricity to cover the entire working hours
Margin and Profits in Amul Franchise
Average margin of Amul Franchise : 20% (changes time to time).
Amul Franchise, Dealership & Distributorship | Apply
©2020 GCMMF. All Rights Reserved.