Amul Distributorship Apply
Eligibility for Amul Distributorship
- Age – Applicant must be of 21 years minimum.
- Qualification – Applicant should have minimum qualification 12th for Urban and 12th for Rural.
- Required land – Applicant must have spaces for Distributorship Outlet and warehouse.
- Experience – Engagement in FMCG sector.
- Investment –Min. 15 lac for Rural and Min. 25-30lac for Urban Areas
Requirements for Distributorship
- Computer system setup with compatibility of Amul IT Solution software.
- Vehicle for the delivery of Company products.
- CCTV camera for security and surveillance.
- Sales team of approx. 7-10 person and Sales Manager.
- Power backup for the working hours.
Required Documents to take Amul Distributorship
- Email ID, Phone Number, colour Photograph
- Personal ID proof:- Voter card, Pan Card, Aadhaar Card
- Address Proof:- Electricity Bill or Ration card Bank account details for concerned business
- GST Registration No
- Municipal area trade License
- Property documents
- FSSAI License
Margin and Profits in Amul Distributorship
Average margin of Amul Distributorship: 5% (changes time to time).
©2020 GCMMF. All Rights Reserved.