Eligibility for Amul Dealership:-
- Age – Applicant must be of 21 years minimum.
- Qualification – Applicant should have minimum qualification 12th for Urban and 10th for Rural.
- Required land – Applicant must have spaces for Dealership and warehouse.
- Experience – Engagement in FMCG sector.
- Investment – Min. 5 Lakhs for Rural and Min. 10 Lakhs for Urban Areas.
Amul Dealership Apply
Requirements for Amul Dealership
- Computer system setup with compatibility of Amul IT Solution software.
- Vehicle for the delivery of Company products.
- CCTV camera for security and surveillance.
- Sales team of approx. 3-5 person and Sales Manager.
- Power backup for the working hours.
Required Documents to take Amul Dealership
- Email ID, Phone Number, colour Photograph
- Personal ID proof:- Voter card, Pan Card, Aadhaar Card
- Address Proof:- Electricity Bill or Ration card Bank account details for concerned business
- GST Registration No
- Municipal area trade License
- Property documents
- FSSAI License
Margin and Profits in Amul Dealership
Average margin of Hul Dealership : 10% (changes time to time).
©2020 GCMMF. All Rights Reserved.